– All daytime visitors (including individuals, families, and groups) MUST register online to come for a daytime visit, without exceptions.
– All daytime visitors must sign the COVID-19 release electronic waiver, without exceptions.
– The Abbey is open for daytime visitors between the hours of 4:00 am to 5:30 pm, without exceptions.
– All daytime visitors MUST leave the Abbey grounds by 5:30 pm. If 5:30 pm is too early for you, please postpone your visit till the family retreat house becomes available.
–No females are allowed in ALONE for a daytime visit. Any female must be accompanied by one of the following in order to come for a day visit: 1) a Priest, 2) father, or 3) husband, or 4) brother only if they are 18 years of age or older, or 5) son in law, or 6) son, only if they are 18 years of age or older.
– Any female from either Sandia or Corpus Christi may come alone only at the start of the Divine Liturgy and must leave immediately after the conclusion of the Divine Liturgy.
– For the sake of social distancing, the only Church which visitors are allowed to enter is the Church of St. Mary. All other Churches are not permitted to be entered at any time without exception.
– All visitors MUST be wearing a mask at all times and in all places at the Abbey without exception.
– Any visitor who doesn’t follow the previous rules and guidelines, will be asked to leave the Abbey, without exceptions.