– All daytime visitors (including individuals, families, and groups) MUST register online to come for a daytime visit, without exceptions.
– All daytime visitors must sign the COVID-19 release electronic waiver, without exceptions.
– The Abbey is open for daytime visitors between the hours of 4:00 am to 10:00 pm, without exceptions.
– All female daytime visitors are allowed to visit the Abbey for ONE DAY ONLY and leave at the end of the day by 10:00 pm. without exceptions.
– Female Daytime visitors who wish to visit the Abbey for 2 consecutive days or more (while staying outside overnight), MUST be accompanied for the whole duration of their stay by: 1) a Priest, 2) father, 3) husband, 4) brother – only if he is 18 years of age or older, 5) son – only if he is 18 years of age or older, 6) son in law.
– All unvaccinated Daytime visitors MUST be wearing a mask at all times indoors at the Abbey without exception.
– Any visitor who doesn’t follow the previous rules and guidelines, will be asked to leave the Abbey, without exceptions.