– All daytime visitors (including individuals, families, and groups) MUST register online to come for a daytime visit, without exceptions.
– All daytime visitors must sign the COVID-19 release electronic waiver, without exceptions.
– The Abbey is open for daytime visitors between the hours of 4:00 am to 8:00 pm, without exceptions.
– All daytime visitors (including individuals, male or female, or families) who are registered for a ”Daytime visit” MUST leave the Abbey grounds by 8:00 pm. Only individuals who are registered and staying overnight at the Abbey may remain after 8:00 pm. If 8:00 pm is too early for you, please postpone your visit till the family retreat house becomes available.
–No females are allowed in ALONE for a daytime visit. Any female must be accompanied by one of the following in order to come for a day visit: 1) a Priest, 2) father, or 3) husband, or 4) brother only if they are 18 years of age or older, or 5) son in law, or 6) son, only if they are 18 years of age or older.
– Any female from either Sandia or Corpus Christi may come alone only at the start of the Divine Liturgy and must leave immediately after the conclusion of the Divine Liturgy.
– All unvaccinated Daytime visitors MUST be wearing a mask at all times indoors at the Abbey without exception.
– Any visitor who doesn’t follow the previous rules and guidelines, will be asked to leave the Abbey, without exceptions.