– All daytime visitors (including individuals, families, and groups) MUST register online to come for a daytime visit, without exceptions.
– All daytime visitors must sign the COVID-19 release electronic waiver, without exceptions.
– The Abbey is open for daytime visitors between the hours of 4:00 am to 8:00 pm, without exceptions.
– All daytime visitors (including individuals, male or female, or families) who are registered for a ”Daytime visit” MUST leave the Abbey grounds by 8:00 pm. Only individuals who are registered and staying overnight at the Abbey may remain after 8:00 pm. If 8:00 pm is too early for you, please postpone your visit till the family retreat house becomes available.
– All unvaccinated Daytime visitors MUST be wearing a mask at all times indoors at the Abbey without exception.
– Any visitor who doesn’t follow the previous rules and guidelines, will be asked to leave the Abbey, without exceptions.