– All Overnight Retreatants MUST sign the COVID-19 release electronic waiver, without exceptions.
– It is highly recommended for all vaccinated and unvaccinated overnight retreatants to get a PCR COVID-19 test within 3 days before their arrival date, and if possible send their negative results to the Retreat House Email as soon they receive it.
– Female retreatants are allowed to stay for an overnight retreat at the Abbey ONLY when accompanied for the whole duration of their stay by: 1) a Priest, 2) father, 3) husband, 4) brother – only if he is 18 years of age or older, 5) son – only if he is 18 years of age or older, 6) son in law.
– The maximum stay for any overnight retreat is two weeks. If you need to stay more than two weeks in the Monastery, you MUST obtain permission from His Grace Bishop Youssef (email@example.com).
– Due to the limited number of rooms available in the retreat house, all retreatants may have to share rooms with each other, which will be a maximum of 4 retreatants per room.
– Due to the limited number of rooms available in the retreat house, all visiting priests may have to share rooms with other priests, which will be a maximum of 2 priests per room.
– Any visitor who doesn’t follow the previous rules and guidelines, will be asked to leave the Abbey, without exceptions.