– All Overnight Retreatants MUST register online to sign the COVID-19 release electronic waiver, without exceptions.
– It is highly recommended for all vaccinated and unvaccinated overnight retreatants to get a PCR COVID-19 test within 3 days before their arrival date, and if possible send their negative results to the Retreat House Email as soon they receive it.
– Female retreatants are allowed to stay for an overnight retreat at the Abbey ONLY when accompanied for the whole duration of their stay by: 1) a Priest, 2) father, 3) husband, 4) brother – only if he is 18 years of age or older, 5) son – only if he is 18 years of age or older, 6) son in law.
– The maximum stay for any overnight retreat is two weeks. If you need to stay more than two weeks in the Monastery, you MUST obtain a written permission from His Grace Bishop Youssef (email@example.com).
– No internet WiFi network is available on the Abbey’s grounds.
– Due to the limited number of rooms available in the retreat house, all retreatants may have to share rooms with each other, which will be a maximum of 4 retreatants per room.
– Due to the limited number of rooms available in the retreat house, all visiting priests may have to share rooms with other priests, which will be a maximum of 2 priests per room.
– Any visitor who doesn’t follow the previous rules and guidelines, will be asked to leave the Abbey, without exceptions.