– All Overnight Retreatants MUST sign the COVID-19 release electronic waiver, without exceptions.
– All vaccinated and unvaccinated overnight retreatants MUST get a PCR COVID-19 test within 3 days before their arrival date and send their negative results to the Retreat House Email as soon they receive it, WITHOUT EXCEPTION
– We are only accepting overnight individual male retreatants, group (males only) retreats, and family (males only) retreats. NO FEMALE OVERNIGHT RETREATANTS are currently allowed, because the St. Mary Family retreat building is still under renovation.
– Due to the limited number of rooms available in the retreat house, all retreatants may have to share rooms with each other, which will be a maximum of 4 retreatants per room.
– Due to the limited number of rooms available in the retreat house, all visiting priests may have to share rooms with other priests, which will be a maximum of 2 priests per room.
– Any visitor who doesn’t follow the previous rules and guidelines, will be asked to leave the Abbey, without exceptions.