– All Overnight Retreatants MUST register online to sign the COVID-19 release electronic waiver, without exceptions.
– Any Female retreatant is allowed to stay for an overnight retreat at the Abbey ONLY when accompanied for the whole duration of her stay by: 1) A Priest, 2) Her father, 3) Her husband, 4) Her brother – only if he is 18 years of age or older, 5) Her son – only if he is 18 years of age or older, 6) Her son in law.
– The maximum stay for any overnight retreat is two weeks. If you need to stay more than two weeks in the Monastery, you MUST obtain a written permission from His Eminence Metropolitan Youssef (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– No internet WiFi network is available on the Abbey’s grounds.
– Due to the limited number of rooms available in the retreat house, all retreatants may have to share rooms with each other, which will be a maximum of 4 retreatants per room.
– Due to the limited number of rooms available in the retreat house, all visiting priests may have to share rooms with other priests, which will be a maximum of 2 priests per room.
– Any visitor who doesn’t follow the previous rules and guidelines, will be asked to leave the Abbey, without exceptions.